Sunday, June 17, 2018

Back to Blogging

This Blog is coming back to life. It has taken me 6 months to get used to a move to the country and the commute to work, but I think I'm there now.

I'll start by saying that I'm currently playing in the Victorian Chess Championships, more of that in the coming weeks. I'm interested in the upcoming FIDE elections, and of course, the upcoming Olympiad and World Championship match. As far as I'm concerned, chess is buzzing at the moment.

I'm still drinking lots of coffee, and finding good cafes in Gippsland to report on. I've let my running fall apart, but I want to get back in to it, as I might run a half marathon next year, but again more of that to come. I'm also still reading lots, and looking for the beautiful in the World around me.

Today, though, is just a gentle easing back to blogging with some nice photos of near where I live. I'll start talking chess, and ranting about subjects later.

Mist in the Latrobe Valley
The lazy Tarwin River
Good flow at Noojee Falls
A long commute, but I've been rewarded with some magnificent sunsets and rises

1 comment: